Today I'll be introducing Phytomer skincare products! Phytomer sent some over to me and I immediately fell in love with the silky textures of each product. Phytomer ("plant of the sea") uses marine biotechnology by including seawater, seaweed and other plants from the sea in every product.
- Made with Armeria Maritima (a seaside plant), brown algae extract and Oligomer to detoxify and protect against pollutants in the air.
Pollutants such as cigarette smoke can cause breakouts, but this cleanser helps to protect your skin.
- The Oligomer is seawater concentrate that works to balance the pH levels of your skin as well as strengthening it.
- Made with AMM (natural marine sugar), witch hazel and vitamin B3 to tone, purify, tighten and mattify the skin.
- This toner is great for combination and oily skin.
- The Absolute Marine Matifier (AMM/marine sugar) soaks up the sebum that could cause blemishes while reducing the oily shine and still hydrating the skin.
- Made with AMM, Seboreguline (antibacterial algae) and white clay to mattify and detoxify.
- This mask works to purify the skin, neutralize pimples/blemishes and tighten pores.
- This mask is also ideal for combination or oily skin.
- My favorite out of the four products I got to try!
- Usually after applying moisturizer I'm left with shiny skin but when I use this moisturizer, it tones down the oily shine while still hydrating my skin! Just what I needed.