Dusty Rose Blogger Media Kit Template
Creating a media kit can be a bit confusing and overwhelming, but it's a good resource to have especially when connecting with different brands. This is basically your blog's resume, so include anything that you're super proud of. Your media kit will mainly consist of analytics, stats, your photo(s) and general information about you. I've created a easy to use template so you can just plug in all the necessary information.
When you purchase my template you also get a free Dusty Rose watercolor wash set!
Anddd, I have some tips for you:
1. Your "about me" section should be about three sentences long. Include any relevant information about yourself.
2. Your "about my blog" section can be a little longer, maybe 3-4 sentences. Mention the basics and a few brands you have worked with in the past.
3. Try to include the social media information only for accounts that have 1,000+ followers if possible.
4. Make sure your email address is professional. No "fashionluv92" please!
5. Utilize Google Analytics to find all the information for the "audience" section.
6. Save your media kit as a PDF once you're done working on it. But don't forget to save the original Photoshop file too, incase you want to go back and edit it later!
Feel free to contact me with any questions!